Shaienne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cheyenne:
Derived from the Dakota Indian shaiyena which is from shaia (to speak unintelligibly). The name is that of a tribe of Algonquian Indians, as well as a river and city name. Var: Shaienne, Shai’enne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shaienne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shaienne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shaienne
- Comments and insights on the name Shaienne: | Edit
It's fun to hear the pronouncings of this one. But the down side is that it can't be found anywhere.
- Personal experiences with the name Shaienne: | Edit
It is my name.
- Nicknames for Shaienne: | Edit
Shaii (Shey), Shy, Shy-shy, etc.
- Meanings and history of the name Shaienne: | Edit
Unknown. It's unique.
- Famous real-life people named Shaienne: | Edit
- Shaienne in song, story & screen: | Edit