Shealey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Shae:
Borrowed from the Irish, Shay is a pet form of Shamus, the Irish form of James (supplanting, seizing by the heel). It is also bestowed as an independent given name. Var: Shea, Shey.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shealey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shealey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shealey
- Comments and insights on the name Shealey
I love it
- Personal experiences with the name Shealey
My name is shealey
- Nicknames for Shealey
- Meanings and history of the name Shealey
- Famous real-life people named Shealey
- Shealey in song, story & screen