Sinead Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sinead? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sinead
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sinead
- Comments and insights on the name Sinead: | Edit
Denisa and Sinead are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Sinead: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Sinead: | Edit
Nade (pronounced as nayde)
Naddie (pronounced as naydie)
- Meanings and history of the name Sinead: | Edit
This is the Irish form of the names Jane and Joan.
- Famous real-life people named Sinead: | Edit
Sinéad Cusack, actress
Sinéad O'Connor, singer
Sinéad de Valera, wife of Irish president Eamon de Valera
Sinead Brady, Canadian model
Sinéad Morrissey, Irish poet.
- Sinead in song, story & screen: | Edit
Sinead from Roy the Cartoon on CBBC.
Sinead Starling from the 39 Clues series.