Siri Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Siri? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Siri
Contribute your knowledge to the name Siri
- Comments and insights on the name Siri: | Edit
Iris and Siri are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
Siri is the name of a feature on Apple products.
- Personal experiences with the name Siri: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Siri: | Edit
Variants: Sigrid, Siriana, Cyrilla.
Baby names that sound like Siri are Ciri, Sari, Siria and Suri.
- Meanings and history of the name Siri: | Edit
Siri is a short form of Sigrid (in Finnish, it is spelled Siiri). Sigrid is derived from an old Norse name that combines the words "victory" and "beautiful/fair".
- Famous real-life people named Siri: | Edit
Siri Hustvedt, American author.
Siri Mullenix, US soccer player
- Siri in song, story & screen: | Edit
Siri named doll, Groovy Girls