Solange Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Solange? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Solange
Contribute your knowledge to the name Solange
- Comments and insights on the name Solange: | Edit
Angelos and Solange are anagrams of each other; they share they same letters.
This name reminds me of the ship Solangelo.
- Personal experiences with the name Solange: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Solange: | Edit
Sol, Soso, Solly
- Meanings and history of the name Solange: | Edit
From Latin, meaning "with dignity" or "dignified". Pronounced so-LAWNZH.
- Famous real-life people named Solange: | Edit
St. Solange, patron of the province of Berry, France
Solange Knowles, American singer
Solange Chaput-Rolland, Canadian author, journalist, and politician
Solange Fernex, French pacifist, activist, and politician
- Solange in song, story & screen: | Edit
Solange Dimitrios, character in the 2006 James Bond film "Casino Royale", played by Catarina Murrino
Solange, a novel by Willy Kyrklund