Syndal: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Syndal
Origin of the name Cindy:
A pet form of Cynthia or Lucinda, Cindy is also bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Syndal? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Syndal
- Comments and insights on the name Syndal: | Edit
Pronounced Sin-dull. There's a city in Australia called Syndal.
- Personal experiences with the name Syndal: | Edit
well my name is SYNDAL and alot of people like it. it's unique, and it makes me feel unique. i love it!
the only thing i dont like is that alot of people cant pronounce it but when i meet people who can it makes me smile. My name is great! it defines me. unique, beautiful, and catches attention.
- Nicknames for Syndal: | Edit
Syndy, Elle, Dell, Indy, Ollie, "SYNDAL"rella (cinderella)
- Meanings and history of the name Syndal: | Edit
Latin-Bright, Born at Daybreak
Greek-lady from Kynthoes
- Famous real-life people named Syndal: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Syndal in song, story & screen: | Edit
Eewoks Movie(1980's)-young human female character was named Cindle