Tehya: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Tehya | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tehya? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tehya
- Comments and insights on the name Tehya: | Edit
My first lil` girl the meaning was personal and the name is just
-Tehya is derived from the language of the Pueblo Indian Native American Tribe Zuni, located for hundreds of years on the Zuni River/Little Colorado River in New Mexico and surrounding areas. The word in the Zuni language means "Precious".
- Personal experiences with the name Tehya: | Edit
none as yet
- Nicknames for Tehya: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Tehya: | Edit
Variant spelling of Tea.
My parents received a list of Native American names from relatives in California in 1979. Tehya was on that list. It means 'little flower' I believe. We have a cousin (who lives in California who also shares that name).
- Famous real-life people named Tehya: | Edit
- Tehya in song, story & screen: | Edit