Tenley: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Tenley
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tenley? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tenley
- Comments and insights on the name Tenley: | Edit
I read this in a newspaper. The mothers Maiden name used as a first name.
- Personal experiences with the name Tenley: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Tenley: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Tenley: | Edit
English, "Denis's field"
- Famous real-life people named Tenley: | Edit
Tenley Albright was a US olympic figure skating champion in the 1950s. Tenley Emma Albright, M.D. (born July 18, 1935 in Newton Centre, Massachusetts) became the first American female skater to win a figure skating Olympic gold medal, at the 1956 Winter Olympics in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy. She also won the U.S. Championships 5 times, from 1952 to 1956; was World Champion in 1953 and 1955; and had been the silver medalist at the 1952 Winter Olympics. She went on to be an pediatric surgeon, practicing in Boston.
- Tenley in song, story & screen: | Edit
In the movie Summer Catch, Jessica Biel played a character named Tenley Parrish.
On The Bachelor season 14 (2009-2010) Tenley was the runner-up.