Tertia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tertia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tertia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tertia
- Comments and insights on the name Tertia: | Edit
Latin for "Third"
- Personal experiences with the name Tertia: | Edit
It will rarely be pronounced correctly.
- Nicknames for Tertia: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Tertia: | Edit
From the Latin for "third". This is a numerical name like Prima and Octavia, which is sometimes given to a third child.
- Famous real-life people named Tertia: | Edit
Aemilia Tertia, better known as Aemilia Paulla (c. 230-163 BC or 162 BC1), wife of the Roman elder, general and statesman Scipio.
Tertia Albertyn, a pioneer infertility and "mommy" blogger at her groundbreaking website "So Close".
- Tertia in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!