Thais: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Thais
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Thais? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Thais
Contribute your knowledge to the name Thais
- Comments and insights on the name Thais: | Edit
Pronounced ta-EES or TY-eese
Thais and Tisha are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Thais: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Thais: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Thais: | Edit
According to Catholic legend, an Egyptian courtesan who repented an became a saint, the subject of a French Opera.
- Famous real-life people named Thais: | Edit
Thais Da Silva, pastry chef who won "Cupcake Wars"
- Thais in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Thais," an opera by Jules Massenet
"Thais of Athens," a historical novel by Ivan Efremov
"Thais," novel by Anatole France