Thalie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thalia:
Derived from the Greek thallein (to flourish, to bloom). The name is borne in Greek mythology by the Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Thalie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Thalie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Thalie
- Comments and insights on the name Thalie
Pronounced: THAH-lee or TAH-lee.
- Personal experiences with the name Thalie
I love this name after meeting a little girl named Thalie a few years back. She pronounced it tah-LEE, which I think is the nicest, but it could also be pronounced closer to TA-lee or TAH-lee.
- Nicknames for Thalie
- Meanings and history of the name Thalie
- Famous real-life people named Thalie
- Thalie in song, story & screen