Tinny: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Tinny | Girls
Origin of the name Bryn:
Bryn Borrowed from the Welsh, Bryn is derived from bryn (hill). It is used as a masculine name in Wales. Var: Brin, Brinn, Brynn.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tinny? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tinny
- Comments and insights on the name Tinny: | Edit
Tinny has been identified as Australian slang for can of beer.
- Personal experiences with the name Tinny: | Edit
Tinny came of a sibling's difficulty pronouncing Bryn .. which rather sounded like Tin then settled on "Tinny" ...
- Nicknames for Tinny: | Edit
Tinny is a nickname for Bryn
- Meanings and history of the name Tinny: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Tinny: | Edit
- Tinny in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!