Viva Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Viva? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Viva
Contribute your knowledge to the name Viva
- Comments and insights on the name Viva: | Edit
Sometimes used as a Scandinavian given name, or a short version of longer Scandinavian given names Gullviva, Lillviva, Majviva, or Månviva.
- Personal experiences with the name Viva: | Edit
I babysit a little 3 year old named Viva. She has blonde curls and is full of life. The name suits her well.
- Nicknames for Viva: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Viva: | Edit
From Latin, meaning "life" or "lively"
- Famous real-life people named Viva: | Edit
Viva Birkett, British actress in the early twentieth century (born Valentina Viola Birkett)
Viva (born Janet Susan Mary Hoffmann), American writer, actress, and former Warhol superstar
Viva Katherine Wainwright Cohen (b. 2011), daughter of American-Canadian singer, songwriter, and composer Rufus Wainwright
- Viva in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!