Wineva Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Wineva? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Wineva
Contribute your knowledge to the name Wineva
- Comments and insights on the name Wineva: | Edit
This name has been in occasional use in the U.S. since the 19th century, particularly in the area of Missouri and Iowa.
Usually pronounced win-EE-vuh.
- Personal experiences with the name Wineva: | Edit
My father "made up" my name from my grandmothers, Winifred and Eva. Eva was pronounced short e so my name is pronounced Win EH va. Before google, we thought I was the only one in the world.
- Nicknames for Wineva: | Edit
Winnie, Neva, Wevie
- Meanings and history of the name Wineva: | Edit
Said to be an Osage name.
- Famous real-life people named Wineva: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Wineva in song, story & screen: | Edit
In Canada, a playwright has written of a character named Aunt Wineva who helps solve crimes for her nephew who is a private detective.