Xandria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Xandria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Xandria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Xandria
- Comments and insights on the name Xandria: | Edit
my name the 1 of the cutest
I new a girl in elementary school named Xandria, she was really nice. I always liked her name and thought it was really unique.
- Personal experiences with the name Xandria: | Edit
This is my niece
- Nicknames for Xandria: | Edit
Andy Andri Esme nessie lissa
- Meanings and history of the name Xandria: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Xandria: | Edit
Me but im not famous
- Xandria in song, story & screen: | Edit
xandria is a goth like band.