No info yet
Keep: Susanna Rachel
Switch: Ottilie Cecilia
Change First: Beatrix Lumen
Change Middle: Evangeline Frances
Initials: Josephine Olivia
Keep: Bennett Ford
Switch: Nathaniel Jared
Change First: Barnaby Saul
Change Middle: Griffin Alasdair
initials: Edgar Duncan
Keep: George William
Switch: Marcus Asher
Change First: Alexander Loren
Change Middle: Simon Henry
Initials: Rune Steven
Keep: Viola Yvonne
Switch: Roxane Haven
Change First: Susanna Nara
Change Middle: Rosemary Beatrix
Initials: Lucretia Yara
Say: Hello there sweetie!
Think: Paulette is almost refreshing to hear!
Next Name: Perdita
12. Hermia - sounds like hernia to me.
11. Emilia - Much too much like Emily for my liking.
10. Jessica - a perfectly lovely name, still dated to the 80's for me.
9. Miranda - I've liked Miranda for a long time but it still feels very 70's to me.
8. Katherina - I'm alright with just about every Katherine variant.
7. Juliet - maybe I should have put this one above Katherina?
6. Helena - The many pronunciations of Helena make me a little leery of it. but I still like it.
5. Viola - the fact that I have no idea what the pronunciation is makes me rank Viola here.
4. Rosalind - I love this so much I gave it to my daughtr as her middle name.
3. Beatrice - The fact that when I look at Beatrice I see Beat rice makes me rank her here.
2. Portia - I've loved Portia forever, sadly everyone in my circle thinks Porche before Portia.
1. Perdita - I've also loved Perdita forever, It's meaning doesn't faze me at all.
New list: Rex, Royal, Loyal, Clare, Lorne, Barnaby, Stanley, Kenneth, Leo, Simon.
Zelda - Have loved it forever!
Naomi - Bianca is much to stuffy for me.
Oona - Have loved this one forever too!
Wolfgang - Good enough for Beethoven, good enough for me. :)
Clark - Good enough for Superman, good enough for me.
Silas - because Jonas is too surnamey.
Alice or Jane
Karen or Donna
Laurel or Laura
Frederick or Kenneth
Edward or James
Alexander or Alastair
Say: What a little star!
Think: I've always liked Astrid, It's so nice to see it used.
New Name: Lucretia
@Saltwatertaffy-it's ok, Vashti gets no love anywhere I go :(.
Say: What a handome guy you are!
Think: I've liked Derek for years but not with this spelling.
Next Name: Rosamund
Keep: : Rosemary Annabel
Switch: Roxanne Haven
Change First: Lilian Elisabeth (my Grandma's name!)
Change Middle: Pandora Yvonne (my MiL's name!)
Initials: Nina Michelle
Keep: Annabel Rosemary
Switch: Kathleen Marcia
Change First: Harriet Rebecca
Change Middle: Melody Elisabeth
Initials: Pandora Wilhelmina
Keep: Emma Francesca
Switch: Isabelle Sophia
Change First: Susanna Rachel
Change Middle: Katharina Odette
Initials: Ottilie Cecilia
Keep: Francis Wilson
Change First: Benjamin Francis
Change Middle: Elias David
Initials: Jonah James
Say: Hello baby, you are beautiful!
Think: Polly is my 65 year old cousin! not a name for a baby.
New Name: Vashti
Keep: Simon Ambrose
Switch: George Wiliam
Change First: Marcus Asher
Change Middle: Richard Stephen
Initials: Jonty Loren
Keep: Marcia Rose
Switch: Anna Rebecca
Change First: Winifred Paulina
Change Middle: Maria Francesca
Initials: Annabel Rosemary
Aww, Vashti's a big favorite of mine. She was a Biblical queen who was killed for not wanting to dance sans clothes in front of her King's friends. darn .
! Vashti gets NO love :(
Leo - I used Leo for my first born.
Jasper - I don't like Jennings at all, too surnamey for me, even for a boy!
Jackson - because I heartily dislike Freddie.
Matilda - because I adore her starchy feel.
Violet - It would honor my very favorite Aunt.
Cosette - because every Colleen I've ever known has been a real c***.
all girls this time:
Lillian or May
Laura or Caroline
Josephine or Florence
Violet or Helen
Annabel or Annora
Beatrice or Beatrix
Say: Hello there beautiful, what a lovely name you have!
Think: I am SO happy to finally meet a Fiona. (I live in very Irish Massachusetts and I've never met a Fiona!)
It's such a happy name.
Next Name: Valentine (g)
Keep: Simon Ambrose (this is my second son!)
Switch: Francis Asher
Change First: Thomas George
Change Middle: Pax Richard
Initials: John Laurence
Keep: Jasper Corbin
Switch: Alexander David
Change First: Alexi George
Change Middle: Ezra Wiliam
Initials: Matthias John
Keep: Celila Miriam
Switch: Ivy Amelia
Change First: Winifred Rose
Change Middle: Beatrix Lily
Initials Alexandra Zooey
Sorry, saltwatertaffy &I posted at almost the same time! Ignore this one.
@saltwatertaffy: That list was my mother (Frances) and the rest of her family!
10. Aubrey -I have never liked Aubrey. It's probably irrational of me but well, that's that. :)
9. Ellis -reads all boy to me.
8. Zoey -I always think Zoe-ee when I see Zoey why that stupid extraneous y?
7. Rayma - because I don't like the sound of it.
6. Cassandra - I like Cassie but the full Casandra feels a bit pretensious to me.
5. Allison -I prefer Alison to double L Allison but there's nothing wrong with the name itself.
4. Sara - this is my favorite spelling of Sara. I heartily dislike that extra h. I think it's sweeter this way.
3 Rachel - a perfectly lovely name.
2. Delores - I adore Dolores! sweet &A little sad even. But oh so gorgeous when you say it aloud!
1. Lydia - I love elegant Lydia. Simply gorgepus in looks and sound!
N ew List: (9 girls) Saskia, Capucine, Rupinder, Xiomara, Kathleen, India, Georgiana, Marisol, Pandora.