No info yet
Avia, Bridget, Cecilia, Diana, Evelina, Freya, Georgia, Hermione, Ingrid, Josephine, Karina and Liliah
Zoe, Ysabelle, Xena, Willow, Vanessa, Una, Talia, Sadie, Rosanna, Quinn, Phoebe and Ophelia
Astra, Luna, Aurora, Nova, Stella, Cressida, Rhea, Lyra, Larissa, Juliet, Esther and Bianca
Hazel, Fern, Ivy, Rose, Heather, Holly, Daisy, Hebe, Dahlia, Lily, Brooke and River
Molly, Luna, Hermione, Ginerva, Bellatrix, Fleur, Minerva, Rowena, Helga, Lily, Rita and Nymphadora
I might've repeated some names but when you like a name, you can't help yourself!
Finn - Finnian
Sam - Samual
Alex - Alexander
Cal - Callum
Enzo - Lorenzo (love that name!)
Andy - Andrew (I prefer Drew as a nickname for that name though)
Rick - Richard
Ben - Benjamin
Beck - Beckett
Gus - Augustus
Jack - Jack (plain and simple, but I like it)
Matt - Matteo
Nico - just Nico on it's own
Jamie - James
Tad - Thaddeus
Theo - Theodore
Toby - Tobias
Wil - Wilson (also like the nickname Sunny with this name)
I like Jack and Callum. Either of those names would work lovely in your sibset I think.
Other ideas -
Isaac (I like the idea of all three children having an I and an A in there names)
From your list I like Emilia, Sienna and Paige. Sophia is nice too but like you say, it is popular at the moment.
Other names you might like based offf the names you've already mentioned - Lucia, Stella, Elena, Rose, Lydia
Love: Samantha, Sally (I know these first two are dated but they're adorable to me), Roxy (althought I do prefer this as a nn to Roxanne/Roxana)
Like: Katia (I like the nn Kat), Gloria, Genevieve
Lose: Isla (been on the list a while, it's still cute though), Tabitha (have a personal issue with this name), Marnie (just don't like how it sounds)
New list: Samantha, Sally, Roxy, Katia, Gloria, Genevieve, Debora, Josephine, Valentina
Love: Dylan (one of my favourites), Callum (love this name but I have a cousin with this name! Argh!), Archer (although I don't like the nn Archie)
Like: Maverick, Matthias, Nikolai (Not my style but would be complimentary to anyone who named their child them)
Lose: Zen, Anton, Linus (just not my style, sorry!)
New list: Dylan, Callum, Archer, Maverick, Matthias, Nikolai, Rio, Dimitri, Hector
Love: Luna (one of my favourites), Briony (sounds lovely and was also honour my Grandad) and Katia (this name sounds so nice to me. I also like the nn Kat)
Like: Isla (it's nice but there are too many girls named this), Fawn (I like the imagery of a deer with this name) and Ana (it's a classic)
Lose: Aviva (I don't hate this name but something had to go. Also, there's a car insurance company in my country with this name so not naming my child after that), Esperanza and Noelani (the last two names I'm not sure how to pronounce and I don't like the look of them)
New list: Luna, Briony, Katia, Isla, Fawn, Ana, Samantha, Talia, Cassia
I rolled a 1 so 4 pregnancies.
1. Boy - Rory Douglas
2. Girl - Mara River
3. Boy - Henry Edward
4. Triplets - Boy, Girl, Girl - Finley Heathcliff (nn Finn), Beatrice Livia (nn Trixie) and Molly Aurelia (named after my Grandmother)
So, altogether we have Rory, Mara, Henry, Finn, Trixie and Molly. I'm happy with them.
Drop - Damaris and Jana
Add - Ingrid
Adira, Anna, Aviva, Celeste, Chloe, Ella, Faith, Ingrid, Isla, Lacey, Lena, Luna, Melissa, Quinn, Savannah, Teagan
1. For a girl, Florence. How is this a popular name? People describe it really cute and the most beautiful name they've ever heard. Really? This name sounds so old fashioned and not very cute to me. Also, I heard one person using this name only so they could use the nickname Flora. Why not just name her Flora?!? For a boy, Archie. Old, sleazy man's name in my opinion.
2. Girls name - Samantha. I love the unisex nickname Sam - I have always liked it for a girl. People tell me it's an 80s name but I don't care. I seem to love a lot of 80s names! Boys name - Eugene. I know it's old fashioned and not a cool name but I think it's adorable!
3. Ivy - mainly because I wanted to use it for my daughter as I thought it sounded unique and edgy.
4. Pretty much most of the names ending in "son" being used on girls! (except for Allison - again with the 80s!)
5. Location names. Never liked them but recently I've discovered people in America naming their children after places in the UK such as Bristol, Brighton, Lincoln and Kingston. As a Brit, it just sounds ridiculous, especially if they've never been there. If they had been to some of those places, they may not have named their babies those names to be honest!
6. Bird names. I wasn't keen on Robin and Wren to begin with but now I kind of see the appeal of them.
7. There's not many names I like that begin with P, apart from Phoebe and Phoenix.
8. For a girl, Charlotte. It's nice but it's not that special really. Maybe it's just because I knew a load when I was growing up. For a boy, Oliver (my surname ironically enough!) It's nice but I don't it's the best name in the world.
9. Well, I've already mentioned my love 80s names and my love of Eugene, but I'll suggest a couple more. For a boy, I think Winston is a great name for a revival. People like old vintage names like Wilfred and Wilbur, why not Winston? For a girl, I'm going to suggest another great 80s classic - Heather. Botanical names are in at the moment with Fern, Ivy, Hazel, etc. Heather could be another great addition to that list.
10. Ingrid - a scandinivian name that means "beautiful"
Easton - sounds like a family trying to sound posh by naming their child something quirky.
Edison, Edmund, Eduardo, Edward, Edwin, Elias, Elijah, Elliot, Elliott, Ellis, Emerick, Emerson, Emil, Emilio, Emmanuel, Emmet, Emmett, Enrique, Ephraim, Eric, Erik, Ernesto, Ethan, Evan, Evander, Everett, Ezra
Eyana - I'm not sure how to pronounce it.
Easton, Ebba, Eboni, Ebony, Echo, Eda, Edele, Eden, Edie, Edita, Edith, Edna, Eduarda, Edwina, Edyth, Effie, Eileen, Eira, Eirene, Eisla, Ekaterina, Ela, Elaina, Elaine, Elana, Elara, Elba, Elbera, Elda, Eldora, Eleanor, Eleanora, Eleanore, Electra, Eleena, Elektra, Elen, Elena, Elenora, Elessa, Elettra, Elexandra, Elexia, Eliana, Eliara, Elida, Elin, Elinda, Elinor, Elinora, Eliot, Elisa, Elisabelle, Elisabeth, Elisabetta, Elise, Elisheba, Elissa, Elivia, Eliza, Elizabeta, Elizabeth, Elizaveta, Elka, Elke, Ella, Elladora, Ellamae, Elle, Ellen, Ellery, Ellessa, Ellie, Ellis, Ellison, Elma, Elmira, Elna, Elodia, Elodie, Eloisa, Eloise Elona, Elora, Elowen, Elsa, Elsabeth, Elsie, Elta, Elva, Elvira, Elynor, Elza, Ember, Emilia, Emiliana, Emilie, Emily, Emina, Emira, Emma, Emmalina, Emmanuelle, Emma, Eelina, Emmy, Emmylou, Emory, Ena, Endora, Enna, Enora, Enrica, Enya, Eriana, Erica, Erielle, Erika, Erin, Erma, Erna, Esabella, Esma, Esme, Esmee, Esmeralda, Esperanza, Esra, Essie, Estella, Estelle, Esther, Ethel, Etta, Ettie, Eudora, Eugenie, Eula, Eulalia, Eulalie, Eunice, Europa, Eustacia, Eva, Evabelle, Evalina, Evaline, Evandra, Evangelista, Evangelina, Evangeline, Evanna, Evanne, Evanthe, Eve, Evelina, Eveline, Evelyn, Everleigh, Everly, Evia, Evianna, Evie, Evonne
For a girl, I'd choose Natalie. I think it's a very cute name that can grow with a girl throughout her life. Plus, I don't know anybody named Natalie (I know people with a lot of those names on the list). I also like Grace, Hannah and Elizabeth (mainly for nn Libby or Buffy).
I'd choose Samuel for a boy, again because it will grow with him and is cute. I love the nn Sam. It's just a timeless classic! I also like Andrew, Daniel and James.
Here are some of my favourites:
Liberty (nickname Libby?)
I like Daisy, but if they want a floraly middle name, this may not be my first choice. I'm not saying it couldn't work though! I prefer the spellings of Darcy and Daphne. All three girls names are great.
For a floral middle name, how about: Rosa/Rosanna/Rosalie, Primrose, Heather, Marigold, Clover, Dahlia, Peony, Blossom
From the boys list I prefer Mason, followed by Matheo. For middle names, I think it would nice to continue with the nature theme.
How about: Hawthorne, Heath, Glen, Quill, River, Forrest, Bryn (means hill in Welsh)
Keep: Winifred Valentine
Switch: Natalia Erin
Change First: Bethany Kay
Change Middle: Allison Briar
Initials: Martha Fearne
Keep: Rhys Franklin
Switch: Baxter Nolan
Change First: Bob Alexander
Change Middle: Asher Amadeus
Initials: Declan Hawthorne
Love: Amie, Lucianna, Shana
Like: Katrin, Annelle, Ravina
Lose: Shelby (very 90s), Sheryl, Lise (just looks like someone misspelt lies)
New List: Amie, Lucianna, Shana, Katrin, Annelle, Ravina, Pia, Eden, Marian
Love: Garrett, Clinton, Gavin
Like: August, Edwin, Lennox
Lose: Connor (the names been on here for too long!), Colin, Paul (last 2 are old man names for me)
New list: Garrett, Clinton, Gavin, August, Edwin, Lennox, Kevin, Teddy, Percy
Keep: Carina Valentine
Switch: Rayna Allison
Change First: Molly Kathleen
Change Middle: Matilda Florence
Initials: Erin Holiday