Aaden Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aidan:
Anglicized form of the Irish Aodhan (little fiery one).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aaden? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aaden
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aaden
- Comments and insights on the name Aaden
- Personal experiences with the name Aaden
- Nicknames for Aaden
- Meanings and history of the name Aaden
Aaden means fire and flame. This name is of Ausralian, Irish, and Gaelic origin.
Variant of Aidan.
Somali form of the name Adam. This name is quite common as a first name among Somali males and as a middle and last name among Somalis.
- Famous real-life people named Aaden
Aaden Gosselin, "Jon and Kate plus 8" 3rd born of the Gosselin sextuplets
- Aaden in song, story & screen