Aapo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Abraham:
Hebrew name meaning "father of many." Abraham's original name was Abram (exalted father). He was the son of Terah and patriarch of both the Hebrews and Arabs. He was the husband of Sarah and father of Ishmael and Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aapo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aapo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aapo
- Comments and insights on the name Aapo
- Personal experiences with the name Aapo
- Nicknames for Aapo
Po, Aap, A
- Meanings and history of the name Aapo
Aapo means "father of multitude". Aapo is a variant form of the Dutch, English, German, Finnish, and Hebrew name, Abraham.
- Famous real-life people named Aapo
- Aapo in song, story & screen