Aaro Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aaron:
Derived from the Hebrew aharōn (the exalted one). Aaron was the elder brother and spokesman of Moses, who suffered from a speech impediment, as well as the first high priest of the Hebrews.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aaro? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aaro
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aaro
- Comments and insights on the name Aaro
- Personal experiences with the name Aaro
- Nicknames for Aaro
Ar, Ro, Aaron, Ron
- Meanings and history of the name Aaro
Aaro is a variant transcription of the name Aaron (English, German, Hebrew, and Polish).
Aaro is an unusual baby boy name. It is not listed in the top 1000. This name means mountain of strength.
- Famous real-life people named Aaro
- Aaro in song, story & screen