Abbán Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Abbán? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Abbán
Contribute your knowledge to the name Abbán
- Comments and insights on the name Abbán
The name of an Irish saint, Abbán is still occasionally used in Ireland today.
- Personal experiences with the name Abbán
- Nicknames for Abbán
- Meanings and history of the name Abbán
"Little abbott", from Irish Gaelic.
Means "little abbot", derived from Irish abb "abbot" combined with a diminutive suffix. This was the name of a 6th-century Irish saint, the son of king Cormac of Leinster.
- Famous real-life people named Abbán
Saint Abbán, also known as Eibbán or Moabba.
- Abbán in song, story & screen