Achilleus Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Achilleus? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Achilleus
Contribute your knowledge to the name Achilleus
- Comments and insights on the name Achilleus
USAGE: Greek Mythology
OTHER SCRIPTS: Αχιλλευς (Ancient Greek)
OTHER LANGUAGES: Achille (French), Achille (Italian)
- Personal experiences with the name Achilleus
- Nicknames for Achilleus
Achilles, Achille, Chilleus, Louis
- Meanings and history of the name Achilleus
The original Greek Mythological/Greek form of "Achilles." In Greek mythology, "Achilles" was a Greek hero of the Trojan War, the central character and the greatest warrior of "Homer's Iliad." Ancient Greek writing of the name: Ἀχιλλεύς.
- Famous real-life people named Achilleus
- Achilleus in song, story & screen