Adan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adan:
Spanish form of Adam, a name derived from the Hebrew adama (red earth).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adan
- Comments and insights on the name Adan
- Personal experiences with the name Adan
- Nicknames for Adan
- Meanings and history of the name Adan
Variant of Aidan.
Spanish form of ADAM
- Famous real-life people named Adan
- Adan in song, story & screen