Adrik Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adrian:
Derived from the Latin Adriānus (man from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (man from the city of Hadria).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adrik? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adrik
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adrik
- Comments and insights on the name Adrik
- Personal experiences with the name Adrik
- Nicknames for Adrik
- Meanings and history of the name Adrik
Adrik is of Latin origin and it is used largely in the Russian language. Adrik is a variant of Adrian (English, German, Polish, Romanian, and Russian).
- Famous real-life people named Adrik
- Adrik in song, story & screen