Agostino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name August:
Derived from the Latin august (great, venerable).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agostino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agostino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agostino
- Comments and insights on the name Agostino
- Personal experiences with the name Agostino
- Nicknames for Agostino
- Meanings and history of the name Agostino
Agostino is the Italian form of August/Augustine.
- Famous real-life people named Agostino
Agostino Agazzari, Italian composer
Agostino Carracci, Italian painter and graphic artist
Agostino Di Bartolomei, Italian footballer
Agostino Ghesini, Italian javelin thrower
Agostino Steffani, Italian diplomat and composer
Agostino Tassi, Italian painter
Paul Agostino, Australian footballer
Agostino Depretis, Italian Prime Minister
- Agostino in song, story & screen