Ailín Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alan:
A Celtic name of uncertain etymology. Alan was brought to England by the Normans during the Conquest. The name was borne by Alan, earl of Brittany, a follower of William the Conqueror.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ailín? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ailín
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ailín
- Comments and insights on the name Ailín
- Personal experiences with the name Ailín
- Nicknames for Ailín
- Meanings and history of the name Ailín
Irish cognate of Alan
- Famous real-life people named Ailín
- Ailín in song, story & screen