Aindriú Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aindriú? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aindriú
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aindriú
- Comments and insights on the name Aindriú
Irish Gaelic form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Aindriú
- Nicknames for Aindriú
- Meanings and history of the name Aindriú
- Famous real-life people named Aindriú
- Aindriú in song, story & screen