Ainsley Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ainsley? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ainsley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ainsley
- Comments and insights on the name Ainsley
Surprised BabyNameWizard didn't have an article for this name on boys! It is masculine, but turned feminine over time. But I definitely prefer it on a boy.
- Personal experiences with the name Ainsley
- Nicknames for Ainsley
- Meanings and history of the name Ainsley
Transferred from the Scottish surname, which is derived from Aegen's and leah, an Old English word meaning "meadow, field, enclosure."
- Famous real-life people named Ainsley
Ainsley Harriott, British celebrity chef and television presenter (male)
- Ainsley in song, story & screen
Ainsley Hayes-A a sassy and intelligent character on The West Wing played by Emily Procter