Airyck Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eric:
Derived from the Old Norse Eirìkr, a compounding of the elements ei (ever, always) and ríkr (ruler): hence, “eternal ruler.” Var: Aric, Erick, Erik, Irricc.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Airyck
Contribute your knowledge to the name Airyck
- Comments and insights on the name Airyck
- Personal experiences with the name Airyck
- Nicknames for Airyck
- Meanings and history of the name Airyck
- Famous real-life people named Airyck
Recording Artist- Young Kaos birth name Airyck B.
- Airyck in song, story & screen