Alejo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexis:
Derived from the Greek alexein (to defend, to help).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alejo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alejo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alejo
- Comments and insights on the name Alejo
Alejo is a fairly uncommon Spanish name.
- Personal experiences with the name Alejo
- Nicknames for Alejo
- Meanings and history of the name Alejo
- Famous real-life people named Alejo
Alejo Carpentier, Cuban writer (1904-1980)
Alejo Sauras, Spanish actor (1979- )
- Alejo in song, story & screen