Alexian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexis:
Derived from the Greek alexein (to defend, to help).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alexian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alexian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alexian
- Comments and insights on the name Alexian
- Personal experiences with the name Alexian
my cousin's name
- Nicknames for Alexian
- Meanings and history of the name Alexian
Short form of Alexianus/Alexis (ancient greek)
- Famous real-life people named Alexian
This was the name of five Byzantine emperors.
- Alexian in song, story & screen