Alper Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Albert:
Derived from the Old High German Adalbrecht, which is composed of the elements adal (noble) and beraht (bright, famous).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alper? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alper
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alper
- Comments and insights on the name Alper
From Turkish Alp (brave) + Er (man) - Alp as a stand alone name is popular too.
- Personal experiences with the name Alper
- Nicknames for Alper
- Meanings and history of the name Alper
- Famous real-life people named Alper
- Alper in song, story & screen