Alvino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alvin:
Derived from the Old English Ælfwine (friend of the elves), a compound name composed of the elements ælf (elf) and wine (friend).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alvino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alvino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alvino
- Comments and insights on the name Alvino
- Personal experiences with the name Alvino
- Nicknames for Alvino
- Meanings and history of the name Alvino
- Famous real-life people named Alvino
Alvino Rey, (1908-2004), American swing era musician and bandleader. Often considered the father of the pedal steel guitar.
- Alvino in song, story & screen