Alyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alan:
A Celtic name of uncertain etymology. Alan was brought to England by the Normans during the Conquest. The name was borne by Alan, earl of Brittany, a follower of William the Conqueror.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alyn
- Comments and insights on the name Alyn
- Personal experiences with the name Alyn
- Nicknames for Alyn
- Meanings and history of the name Alyn
- Famous real-life people named Alyn
- Alyn in song, story & screen