Ambrogio Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ambrose:
From the Greek Ambrosios, a name derived from ambrosios (immortal).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ambrogio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ambrogio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ambrogio
- Comments and insights on the name Ambrogio
Italian version of Ambrose.
- Personal experiences with the name Ambrogio
- Nicknames for Ambrogio
- Meanings and history of the name Ambrogio
- Famous real-life people named Ambrogio
St. Ambrogio of Treviri, bishop and patron of Milan
- Ambrogio in song, story & screen