Ambroise Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ambrose:
From the Greek Ambrosios, a name derived from ambrosios (immortal).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Ambroise
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ambroise
- Comments and insights on the name Ambroise
Is this a boy's name or a girl's name, and how do you pronounce it?
- Personal experiences with the name Ambroise
- Nicknames for Ambroise
- Meanings and history of the name Ambroise
French variation of Ancient Greek Ambrosios, meaning immortal. Also Ambrose in English.
- Famous real-life people named Ambroise
- Ambroise in song, story & screen