Amedé Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Amedé
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amedé
- Comments and insights on the name Amedé
- Personal experiences with the name Amedé
- Nicknames for Amedé
- Meanings and history of the name Amedé
A name common among the older generation of Cajuns and Louisiana Creoles. The French version of Amadeus, meaning "love of God." Sometimes an accent mark is seen over both Es, sometimes neither.
- Famous real-life people named Amedé
Amedé Ardoin - A Creole Accordion Player and Composer
- Amedé in song, story & screen