Anaru Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anaru? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anaru
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anaru
- Comments and insights on the name Anaru
Maori form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Anaru
- Nicknames for Anaru
- Meanings and history of the name Anaru
- Famous real-life people named Anaru
- Anaru in song, story & screen