Anaru Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Anaru
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anaru
- Comments and insights on the name Anaru
Maori form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Anaru
- Nicknames for Anaru
- Meanings and history of the name Anaru
- Famous real-life people named Anaru
- Anaru in song, story & screen