Andor Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Andor
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andor
- Comments and insights on the name Andor
variant of Andrew used in Hungarian
- Personal experiences with the name Andor
- Nicknames for Andor
- Meanings and history of the name Andor
- Famous real-life people named Andor
- Andor in song, story & screen