Andreus Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Andreus
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andreus
- Comments and insights on the name Andreus
Greek form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Andreus
- Nicknames for Andreus
- Meanings and history of the name Andreus
- Famous real-life people named Andreus
- Andreus in song, story & screen