Andrii Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Andrii
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andrii
- Comments and insights on the name Andrii
- Personal experiences with the name Andrii
- Nicknames for Andrii
- Meanings and history of the name Andrii
- Famous real-life people named Andrii
- Andrii in song, story & screen