Andrija Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Andrija? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Andrija
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andrija
- Comments and insights on the name Andrija
Croatian and Serbian form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Andrija
- Nicknames for Andrija
- Meanings and history of the name Andrija
- Famous real-life people named Andrija
- Andrija in song, story & screen