Angelos Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angelo:
Derived from the Greek angelos (messenger). In New Testament Greek, the word took on the meaning “divine messenger, messenger of God.” Var: Angel, Angell, Anzioleto, Anziolo.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Angelos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Angelos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Angelos
- Comments and insights on the name Angelos
Angelos and Solange are anagrams of each other; they share they same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Angelos
- Nicknames for Angelos
- Meanings and history of the name Angelos
Greek form of Angel/Angelo.
- Famous real-life people named Angelos
- Angelos in song, story & screen