Antero Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Antero
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antero
- Comments and insights on the name Antero
- Personal experiences with the name Antero
- Nicknames for Antero
- Meanings and history of the name Antero
- Famous real-life people named Antero
- Antero in song, story & screen