Antidote Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Philip:
Derived from the Latin Philippus, which is from the Greek Philippos (lover of horses). The name is composed of the elements philos (loving) and hippos (horse). Var: Philipp, Phillip, Phillipp.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Antidote? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Antidote
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antidote
- Comments and insights on the name Antidote
It's a great name
- Personal experiences with the name Antidote
I know several Antidote's
- Nicknames for Antidote
- Meanings and history of the name Antidote
Someone who is particularly unafraid of horses
- Famous real-life people named Antidote
- Antidote in song, story & screen