Antonello Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anthony:
Derived from the Latin Antonius, an old Roman family name of unknown etymology. “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth” are popular folk definitions of the name. Var: Anton, Antonio. Short: Toni, Tonio, Tony.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Antonello
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antonello
- Comments and insights on the name Antonello
- Personal experiences with the name Antonello
husband's name, father in law's name
- Nicknames for Antonello
- Meanings and history of the name Antonello
- Famous real-life people named Antonello
- Antonello in song, story & screen