Antti Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Antti
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antti
- Comments and insights on the name Antti
- Personal experiences with the name Antti
- Nicknames for Antti
- Meanings and history of the name Antti
A Finnish form of Andrew and a variant of Antero.
- Famous real-life people named Antti
Antti Niemi, Finnish hockey goalie who plays for the San Jose Sharks in the NFL.
Antti-Jussi Niemi, Finnish professional hockey defenceman.
- Antti in song, story & screen