Arik Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eric:
Derived from the Old Norse Eirìkr, a compounding of the elements ei (ever, always) and ríkr (ruler): hence, “eternal ruler.” Var: Aric, Erick, Erik, Irricc.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Arik? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Arik
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arik
- Comments and insights on the name Arik
Arik and Kira are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Arik
- Nicknames for Arik
- Meanings and history of the name Arik
Spelling variant of Erik/Eric.
Also used as a diminutive of Ariel.
- Famous real-life people named Arik
- Arik in song, story & screen