Armikka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Armikka? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Armikka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Armikka
- Comments and insights on the name Armikka
Armikka is a lion in a Sudanese folk tale.
- Personal experiences with the name Armikka
People often ask its origin.
- Nicknames for Armikka
- Meanings and history of the name Armikka
- Famous real-life people named Armikka
- Armikka in song, story & screen