Aster Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aster? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aster
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aster
- Comments and insights on the name Aster
Aster and Tresa are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
Aster is a unisex name.
- Personal experiences with the name Aster
- Nicknames for Aster
- Meanings and history of the name Aster
Aster is Greek for "star".
Aster comes from the Ancient Greek word ‘aster’ meaning ‘star’. This where we get the words asteroid, asterisk, and other star-related words such as astronaut and astronomy.
- Famous real-life people named Aster
- Aster in song, story & screen
Aster Phoenix -- a male character in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX English dub.